Wednesday, August 10, 2011

South Dakota in all of its glory.

Last night was monumental, we attended the fair. South Dakota's Sioux Empire fair, also known as a freak show. Ok, a freak show is a little harsh, but it's definantely interesting. Olive had an absolute blast, and as far as my husband and I are concerned, as long as Olive is happy, everybody' happy. We indulged in something called 'Idaho Potatotes,' which are completely ridiculous. Waffle fries smothered in delicious fake cheese, sour cream, chives, bacon, some sort of beefy questionable substance and of course, ketchup. I will illustrate this above.

I consider myself to be a healthy person, or at least I attempt. This evening I was at a complete fail, when it came to what I think about my food BEFORE I ingest it into my body. Oops?

On a creative note (which is what this blog is supposed to be about) I made Olive some cute little bloomers yesterday. It was really simple, the hardest part was being able to find some panties that fit her properly, oh, and taking a picture of her. That is usually the hardest part of everything, she never stops. So, I simply attached some pretty little vintage lace to the butt, and voila, baby bloomers. She'll probably poop on them soon, but at least the poop will look a little more sophisticated.


(Oh, the cute dog off to the side is guthrie, he's for sale. According to my husband he's not, but just to warn you he digs holes, doesn't listen and runs away. Any takers??)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty please this dog is just wayyy cute!
    He would make one Missy Aussie gal dog happy!
    xo Sue

    ReplyDelete